Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Dollar Dynamics may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
• To run and operate our Site
We may need your information display content on the Site correctly.
• To improve customer service
The information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
• To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
• To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
• To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
If you opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on March 13, 2017
Dollar Dynamics does not provide financial advice and provides information for educational purposes only. The opinions, articles, links and testimonials on this site are for information purposes and not necessarily the opinion of the site owners and operators and nor do they in any way constitute a guarantee of the services or products referred to on this site. Dollar Dynamic is a not a licenced financial services provider and does not purport to offer any advice, service or product directly to businesses or consumers.
Dollar Dynamics is a lead and client management service which matches consumers with industry providers who operate under their own terms and licences. While dollar dynamics conducts due diligence on those providers, it does not warrant that the advice was given by them, their agents or employees or other associated parties meets your personal financial needs, and is not liable for any loss or damage that may arise from using the services of such as provider, whether that less is tangible or implied, and in any form.
Dollar dynamics is a data service that matches clients with industry professionals and we rely on the representations of those professionals when acquiring our services. We are not liable for any omission or error of those parties.
The data we collect for our clients and on your behalf is kept encrypted and not used for any purpose other than the service or product you enquired about, and you agree by providing it that we are entitled to access that information for the purposes of providing such services and that the relevant information may be shared with those parties in order to provide the service or product that you signed up for via this site, or associated sites and forms. We do not sell your data to third parties and only refer services you have requested, or that we determine to match your data profile, and are paid a commission or refer fee. by the client, All data remains with Dollar Dynamics. Staff do not have access to your data other than for the services provided at that time. We do not sell aggregated data.
You may ask us at any time to delete or update your records by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and allowing 7 days. We can also provide a copy of the data on record with proof of identity if required.
These terms and conditions do not constitute a warranty and any omission or error does not void our rights to update them at a later date here, without notice to you.
Dollar Dynamics is operated by Onxy Computers (Digital Marketing Div) ACN 603 125 579:
Last updated March 12, 2018
$ 1,000-holiday prize giveaway
What is the prize?
- $1,000 in cash or holiday credits (such as vouchers or travel cards) to be used for any holiday or travel service.
- There can only be one winner and prize value cannot be split.
- It is a game of skill and the promotor will select a winner based on qualified responses to surveys.
- The prize will be drawn on the Wednesday 1st of August at the Promoters place of business and the winner notified on Facebook and via email.
- The prize must be collected within 14 days by the winner or the prize may be redrawn and offered to another selected winner.
Who can enter:
- Anyone aged between 18 and 65 years of age who responds to the “lifestyle survey” as advertised on Facebook and elsewhere located in Australia.
- To be eligible you must complete and submit one complete survey before July 31st, 2018.
- All entries remain the property of the promoter. The data collected will be used for marketing purposes of the services and products advertised at the site.
- You may opt out of any emails or marketing promotions at any time, which does not affect your entries in the draw.
- The promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries that are considered to be spam or are considered invalid, for any reason (such as fake phone numbers, emails or data, or multiple entries by the same person or persons)
- The prize is not open to organisations, companies, employees or associates of the promoter.
- Bonus entries are available to those who complete additional surveys and responses count towards the selection of the winner.